Saturday, August 9, 2008

the equine connection


my sister in law debbie has a horse business called "the equine connection". it is a program that helps teens that are going down the wrong path, learn to make right choices in their lives by riding and caring for horses. the greene county fair has been all this past week. this year she got a booth to promote her business and asked me to paint a sign for it that she could also use later and hang on the outside of her barn. i had a great time working on it. she came over a couple of times to watch the kids so i could paint. it always feels to good to do something creative by myself. i am really proud of how it turned out. she asked me to make up some business cards if people asked who painted it. we will see what comes of that.


2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my goodness! This is amazing! You are so talented! I love the design, the detail...everything! Great job, girl!

leah said...

GREAT job Bonnie! You are so talented! I love seeing all the stuff that you create!