Thursday, January 29, 2009

baby clara

man it seems like everyone is having babies right now. i see all these cute brand new little babies and it makes me want another one. then i come back to reality with the screaming or crashing of one of my own three. :) so i got my baby fix yesterday spending some time with baby clara and her amazing family. amy and nathan have become really good friends of ours, we have been really blessed by their friendship. i loved my time with them yesterday. clara is just 2 weeks old and the sweetest little thing. brother hudson is so stinkin handsome. he is going to be a knock out when he gets older. so here are some of my pictures. all still just trying to figure out the camera. i still use the camera on automatic mode with no flash. i cant wait to get to my photography class and learn how to really use this thing. only one more week. this first one is my FAVORITE of the whole day.


















2 comments:

leah said...

Love these pictures Bonnie!! You should freelance photography on the side for sure!!

Tara said...

These are great, Bonnie! I especially love the one of the mom and Clara's toes:) So cute!