Sunday, January 25, 2009

crafty

realyn got some really fun crafty things for her birthday. a friend of mine made the super cute crayon holder and a little notebook with her initials on it. she is so talented. i just love the fabric she chose too.


and mom sent her a kit to make your own bouncy balls! how fun is that! here are some pics of the kids making theirs. i really tried to step back and let them do it. it seems like i am always controling their every moves so with art i really just try to let them loose, which means i also have to "loosen" up. they had a blast and i thought their bouncy balls turned out so cool!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute is the crayon holder! looks like the "make your own ball" was a hit. hope you had a great weekend. love you all

Tara said...

What a neat idea with the bouncy balls! They did turn out cute! And I love the crayon holder idea... Love you!

leah said...

I LOVE the crayon holder... that is so cute!

Unknown said...

Those bouncy balls are the coolest thing! My kids would love it. I can totally relate to having to "loosen" up. I think that's why I don't do crafts with them very often because I hate how I get...I always feel so compelled to "fix" things. It's terrible!