Saturday, August 7, 2010

we miss Ms. Lynnsey

well our sweet time with Ms. Lynnsey is up. she worked for us as our "nanny" for about 8 weeks. she was such an incredible help for me while dave was at camp. she played with the kids, gave them baths, helped with meals, took them fun places, and became a friend to me during the process as well. i really miss her. not only the extra set of hands but the adult conversation.

she was such a answer to prayer and i felt so blessed to have her for the time i did. the kids miss her too. she still lives in our apartment over the garage so we get to see her every now and then but she has to get ready to go back to school and finish up her student teaching. she will be a great teacher.

we love you ms. lynnsey. thanks for all you did this summer.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so sad to hear that you will not have Ms. Lynnsey's help anymore. I know that the kids LOVED her and reading your posts about all that she did, I could tell she helped you alot. Sad day...

Linda said...

What a blessing! Glad she will still be closeby to check in on things!

Ruth Poirier said...

Ms Lynnsey was AWESOME, I sure enjoyed getting to know her and taking part in some of fun times with her and the kiddos, picnics, library dates and such. I'm happy for her she is living off campus and taking the next step in her education. Sad for you 'cuz I know how much you enjoyed her company and how much help she was for the family.