Wednesday, September 14, 2011

thursdays...i pinned it, it did it!

upcycled tshirt scarf/necklace

this is what i did with the rest of the tshirt from yesterday. i am just loving these! in fact i have made about 13 of them. i am going to do two craft sales this year, the end of october and beginning of november. im focusing on making new things from old things... and this project was just perfect for that.
here is my original pin and a link on how to make your own. i have seen different ways to do this. i do mine a little different from this tutorial. i cut my strips all the way through instead of leaving them hooked together at the one end.
so easy and such a fun unique way to dress up an outfit.
so go have some fun. make a scarf or head band and let me know if you did.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Bonnie, I just made one and LOVE it! What a great idea! I may have to do these for some Christmas gifts for the ladies in my family this year. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you sell lots at the craft shows. :)