Wednesday, January 25, 2012

dinosaur rocks

or eggs, or fossils... what ever you want to call them.

they were fun, they were easy and they were inexpensive to make.

here's what you need:
1 cup of dirt
1/2 cup of sand
1/2 cup of used coffee grounds
1 1/4 cups of flour
3/4 cup of salt
plastic dinosaurs
water
(you don't have to look hard for sand or dirt, just go in your backyard. mine was full of leaves and sticks and i just think it added to the effect)

FYI: i doubled this recipe and it made enough to make 12 rocks.

and this is what you do:
1. Mix together dirt, sand, coffee grounds, flour and salt.
2. Slowly stir in water until you get a dough like texture.
3. Mold the dough around each of the plastic dinosaurs.
4. Let it air dry for a few days or place in the oven at 200 degrees for about 2 hours, flipping once after one hour. ( I did mine in the oven and they turned out great!)

during the party we gave each child a rock, a small block of wood and a wooden skewer. they used the block like a hammer and the skewer like a chisel. i was pleased with how long it took them to get into them. the perfect about of time, not to hard and not to easy.


of course i found this idea on Pinterest. Yeah for pinterest!

5 comments:

katie said...

so cool, bonnie!!

Chris said...

This is a great idea and I will be doing it for my little girl's dinosaur party. I have just one question about the coffee grounds. Do you just store them in a ziplock bag and leave them out until you need them OR do you store them in the freezer until you need them? I don't want to mess it up. Please let me know.
Thank you for this awesome idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Who is the hottie im pink

Anonymous said...

I want to see the little blonde in pinks sweet little body

Anonymous said...

I want to lay back and have Karlee put one foot on each side of my head slowley undo her pants slide her jeans off leaving only her panties on now she will very slowly and gently lower her hot little body down so her sweet little baby pussy is almost touching
My mouth I put my hands on her hips and hold her there so I can smell her little girl aroma a o know it is going to be sweet and a little musty I pull Raelyn closer so I can bury my nose in the opening or Raelyns swollen little girl pussy it will smell so hot and ready as I stay licking her hot honey hole I feel Raelyn start to shake a little and moan signaling I reward is coming soon then she really starts to shake jump and grind her little pussy into my tounge and I can taste her seeetnesd filling my mouth Raelyn has just had a hot orgasm as I tounge fucked her tight little girl pussy and her cum is so delicious after she stops shaking and relaxes her body I’m going to push my tounge as far up inside her as possible I want more of her cum and I’ll bet
She will have 4-5 more orgasms before I get my fill of her juices wish I had a pair of her soiled panties so I could smelll her every morning and lick them tasting her hot little pee and pussy juices! Heat hent